Kera Revamp PvP Texture Pack is was created by the famous iSparkton. This texture pack is dedicated for all the ultra hardcore UHC PvP Minecraft players. This pack has very fast FPS and runs on 32x resolution. It features a custom night sky that looks truly amazing.
Kera Revamp PvP Texture Pack (32x) features blue themed armor and weapons sets which replace your diamond sets. It also replaces the user interface with a more three dimensional looking one with shading and proper boxes.
If you are a fan of PvP, PotPvP, UHC, KitPvP, SkyBlock resource packs then this is definitely one to cop! This texture pack is recommended for anyone who would like to PvP with better FPS and who would like to make their diamond weapons and diamond armor look even more awesome!
To make sure you get the best game experience possible we strongly recommend using PvP Texture Pack in combination with Optifine. For the best PvP experience, we recommend you use Minecraft version 1.8 or 1.7.
How to install UHC PvP Texture Packs 1.12.2/1.11.2?
If you don’t know how to install the Kera Revamp PvP Texture Pack (16x) just look below, we’ll provide you with a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Kera Revamp PvP Texture Pack (16x) from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to “options” then.
4. Navigate from “options” > “Resource Packs” > “Open resource packs folder”.
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.