Iron Man 2 Resource Pack 1.7.10
Iron Man 2 Resource Pack 1.7.10 is one of the best-looking texture packs that you will ever see. If you are a fan of Marvel and Iron Man than you are in luck. This texture pack looks like a total badass as it immerses you in the world of Iron Man 2. This includes custom Armor, blasters, flying, and a new user interface which looks as if you are controlling Tony Stark's Armor.
This is a total revamp of the entire world. It makes it look as if it's an entirely new game. This pack works best with Minecraft 1.7.10. Also, please do not forget to use a Tony Start skin to add that extra feel as you play as Iron Man and blast those creepers sky high.
To make sure you get the best game experience possible we strongly recommend using PvP Texture Pack in combination with Optifine. For the best PvP experience, we recommend you use Minecraft version 1.8 or 1.7.
Iron Man 2 Resource Pack 1.7.10 Installation Guide
How to install Iron Man 2 Resource Pack 1.7.10?
If you don’t know how to install the Iron Man 2 Resource Pack 1.7.10 just look below, we’ll provide you with a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Iron Man 2 Resource Pack 1.7.10 from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to “options” then.
4. Navigate from “options” > “Resource Packs” > “Open resource packs folder”.
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.