The first Inferno PvP Texture Pack was released by iSparkton in 2017 to celebrate his 60k subscribers. This year he has decided to release Inferno V2 PvP Texture Pack as a way to give thanks to his subscribers. As of August 2018, he has over 116,000 subscribers on his YouTube channel alone.
Basing from the name you can tell that this PvP Texture pack is Red themed. It features a nice looking custom night sky with red space clouds surrounding the area. The PvP items are colored mostly from the shade of red. What makes this PvP Texture pack even better is it’s smooth FPS and vibrant colors. It’s as if you are truly in hell battling each other on a deathmatch on who is going to reign supreme!
How to install UHC PvP Texture Packs 1.12.2/1.11.2?
If you don’t know how to install the Inferno V2 PvP Texture Pack [16x] Revamp just look below, we’ll provide you with a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Inferno V2 PvP Texture Pack [16x] from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to “options” then.
4. Navigate from “options” > “Resource Packs” > “Open resource packs folder”.
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.
Inferno V2 PvP Texture Pack [16x] Download