The UHC pack we'll review for you today was made and submitted by "Robbing" in a UHC bundle of 7 Packs. The Inferno 16x PvP pack comes in very FPS-Friendly 16x resolution and was also featured in iSparkton's new "Top Packs of the Week #92" episode. Moreover the Resource Pack supports Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8, 1.7.4/1.7 and most previous versions but seems to be made for usage with Minecraft 1.8 and 1.7. If you like this UHC Pack you should definitely check out Robbing's YouTube-Channel to support him. However, we recommend using PvP Texture Packs in combination with Optifine if you want the highest fps-rate possible for your computer.
Get more amazing PvP, UHC PvP, PotPvP, BedWars PvP, and more PvP Texture Packs from our huge collection of minecraft pvp texture pack collection.
How to install UHC PvP Texture Packs 1.12.2/1.11.2?
If you don't know how to install the Inferno 16x PvP Resource Pack just look below, we'll provide you a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Inferno 16x PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to "options" then.
4. Navigate from "options" > "Resource Packs" > "Open resource packs folder".
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.