Indra 128x PvP Texture Pack was made and submitted by "Santsuh". It features smooth 128x128 resolution based PvP-Items. Most of it's blocks come in 64x64 resolution. Overall Indra 128x pack is mainly meant for being used by Potion PvPers and UHC PvPers. We recommend to always use PvP Texture Packs in combination with Optifine for the highest fps-rate possible for your computer. If you like this pack you might also check out Santsuh's YouTube-Channel. If you like high resolution resource packs you should definitely also check out our HD resource pack category.
How to install PvP UHC Texture Packs 1.12.2/1.11.2?
If you don't know how to install the Indra 128x PvP Texture Pack just look down below, we've provided you a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Indra 128x PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to "options" then.
4. Navigate from "options" > "Resource Packs" > "Open resource packs folder".
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.
This PvP Texture Pack was featured in #97 "POTW" episode