The pack we'll review for you today was made and submitted by "Dayz" and "AirbusPvP" got released a couple days ago. The Indigo UHC PvP Texture Pack comes in 256x256 resolution and is also featured in iSparkton's new "Top Packs of the Week" episode. Moreover the Resource Pack supports Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8, 1.7.4/1.7 and most previous versions but seems to be made for usage with Minecraft 1.8 and 1.7. If you like this UHC Pack you should definitely check out "Dayz" and "AirbusPvP" YouTube Channels to support them. If you need good Thumbnails for your videos feel free to check out L1BAN. However, we recommend using PvP Texture Packs in combination with Optifine if you want the highest fps-rate possible for your computer.
How to install UHC PvP Texture Packs 1.12.2/1.11.2?
If you don't know how to install the Indigo Resource Pack just look below, we'll provide you a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Indigo PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to "options" then.
4. Navigate from "options" > "Resource Packs" > "Open resource packs folder".
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.
Indigo UHC PvP Texture Pack is featured in Packs of the Week