The UHC pack we'll review for you today was made and submitted by "Ollie" and got released in February of Year 2018. The Ignis PvP Textures come in very smooth 256x HD resolution. Moreover the Ignis 256x PvP Texture Pack is featured in iSparkton's new "Top Packs of the Week #89" episode. Moreover the Resource Pack supports Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8, 1.7.4/1.7 and most previous versions but seems to be made for usage with Minecraft 1.8 and 1.7. If you like this UHC Pack you should definitely check out Ollie's YouTube-Channel to support him. However, we recommend using PvP Texture Packs in combination with Optifine if you want the highest fps-rate possible for your computer.
How to install UHC PvP Texture Packs 1.12.2/1.11.2?
If you don't know how to install the Ignis 256x PvP Resource Pack just look below, we'll provide you a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Ignis 256x PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to "options" then.
4. Navigate from "options" > "Resource Packs" > "Open resource packs folder".
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.
Ignis 256x PvP Texture Pack is featured in iSparkton's POTW #89
Last Updated on