Huawi Pink PvP Resource Pack 1.8.9
Huawi Pink PvP Resource Pack 1.8.9 was created by DustStorm. As the name suggests, this pack is mainly themed pink. It features cool and cute pink weapons and armors along with other misc items.
This resource pack redefines living in the world of Minecraft. It makes your low-resolution Minecraft into a very clean and clear game. It changes the entire world and enhances graphics by multiple folds. This pack ambitiously turns your resolution to make the graphics way better.
Huawi Pink not only makes your world more beautiful, it adds more vibrant colors and rejuvenates the entire look. All the blocks look perfect and the characters also look smoother. Being low resolution makes it not affect FPS. You should have smooth gameplay and an authentic feel when you use this resource pack.
To make sure you get the best game experience possible we strongly recommend using PvP Texture Pack in combination with Optifine. For the best PvP experience, we recommend you use Minecraft version 1.8 or 1.7.
How to install Huawi Pink PvP Resource Pack 1.8.9?
If you don’t know how to install the Huawi Pink PvP Resource Pack 1.8.9 just look below, we’ll provide you with a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Huawi Pink PvP Resource Pack 1.8.9 from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to “options” then.
4. Navigate from “options” > “Resource Packs” > “Open resource packs folder”.
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.