Halo MC-War Resource Pack 1.7.10
Halo MC-War Resource Pack 1.7.10 is a total change of the vanilla Minecraft textures. This pack will transform Minecraft into Halo! If you are a fan of the Spartans and Halo then this is the perfect pack for you. This pack includes Spartan Armor, custom guns and blasters and very immersive environment where you can play and PvP as a soldier.
This pack works best with Minecraft 1.7.10. If you love Halo and Minecraft than this pack is especially for you.
If you love this pack and want to have more in the future, you can show your love to RADISNOOKERS. You can check his Youtube Channel to support him. You can check more PVP packs over here.
To make sure you get the best game experience possible we strongly recommend using PvP Texture Pack in combination with Optifine. For the best PvP experience, we recommend you use Minecraft version 1.8 or 1.7.
Halo MC-War Resource Pack 1.7.10 Installation Guide
How to install Halo MC-War Resource Pack 1.7.10?
If you don’t know how to install the Halo MC-War Resource Pack 1.7.10 just look below, we’ll provide you with a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Halo MC-War Resource Pack 1.7.10 from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to “options” then.
4. Navigate from “options” > “Resource Packs” > “Open resource packs folder”.
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.