Halloween PvP Texture Pack 1.8 was created by DustStorm especially so Minecraft PvP Players can enjoy using a Halloween inspired texture pack while fighting other players in a non-stop battle royal. According to his statement, it took him a week to make this texture pack because he wanted to make it feel special and truly portray the essence of a proper Halloween PvP texture pack.
Halloween PvP Texture Pack 1.8 consists of orange color schemes which resemble pumpkins. This includes a custom diamond weapon and diamond armor set that comes in orange. It also replaces your user interface with orange themed one. This pack runs on 32x and plays with fast FPS.
For every player looking for a Halloween inspired PvP Pack to use this coming Halloween then this pack would be very ideal for you!
To make sure you get the best game experience possible we strongly recommend using PvP Texture Pack in combination with Optifine. For the best PvP experience, we recommend you use Minecraft version 1.8 or 1.7.
How to install Halloween PvP Texture Pack 1.8
If you don’t know how to install the Halloween PvP Texture Pack 1.8 just look below, we’ll provide you with a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Halloween PvP Texture Pack 1.8 from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to “options” then.
4. Navigate from “options” > “Resource Packs” > “Open resource packs folder”.
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.
Last Updated on