Gothic PvP Texture Pack 8x8 FPS
Gothic PvP Texture Pack 8x8 FPS is a very adorable yet fast PvP texture pack for Minecraft. This pack replaces your diamond weapons and diamond armor with gothic themed textures. It also makes your tools, and potion splash particles look even better.
This texture pack gives you zero lag as it runs on 8x8 resolution. Sure, Minecraft might look even more pixelated than before but as you fight your way to the top of the PvP rankings in your server you also get super speedy FPS.
If you love this pack and want to have more in the future, you can show your love to its original creator. You can see credits of who made this pack in texture packs section of Minecraft settings. You can check his Youtube Channel to support him. You can check more PVP packs over here.
To make sure you get the best game experience possible we strongly recommend using PvP Texture Pack in combination with Optifine. For the best PvP experience, we recommend you use Minecraft version 1.8 or 1.7.
How to install Gothic PvP Texture Pack 8x8 FPS?
If you don’t know how to install the Gothic PvP Texture Pack 8x8 FPS just look below, we’ll provide you with a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Gothic PvP Texture Pack 8x8 FPS from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to “options” then.
4. Navigate from “options” > “Resource Packs” > “Open resource packs folder”.
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.