Glowing 3D Lightsabers Resource Pack 1.13/1.12.2
Glowing 3D Lightsabers Resource Pack was created to replace or add 5 more sword textures in Minecraft. They are very appealing and even glow in the dark when you have Optifine installed. They are heavily based on the Starwars weapon called Lightsabers.
You can use this pack together along with any other texture pack as long as supports it. This pack runs perfectly for all versions of Minecraft. Immerse yourself and go to PvP with lightsabers instead of your conventional weapons. It makes the game more exciting and more appealing.
To make sure you get the best game experience possible we strongly recommend using PvP Texture Pack in combination with Optifine. For the best PvP experience, we recommend you use Minecraft version 1.8 or 1.7.
Glowing 3D Lightsabers Resource Pack 1.13/1.12.2 Installation Guide
How to install Glowing 3D Lightsabers Resource Pack 1.13/1.12.2?
If you don’t know how to install the Glowing 3D Lightsabers Resource Pack 1.13/1.12.2 just look below, we’ll provide you with a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Glowing 3D Lightsabers Resource Pack 1.13/1.12.2 from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to “options” then.
4. Navigate from “options” > “Resource Packs” > “Open resource packs folder”.
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.