The pack we'll review for you today was made and submitted by "Spores". It has been released a couple weeks ago. The Genesis UHC PvP Texture Pack comes in 16x16 resolution what means that it's very FPS-Friendly. The UHC Pack is also featured in iSparkton's new "Top Packs of the Week" episode. Moreover the Resource Pack supports Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8, 1.7.4/1.7 and most previous versions but seems to be made for usage with Minecraft 1.8 and 1.7. If you like this UHC Pack you should definitely check out "Spores" YouTube Channel to support him. However, we recommend using PvP Texture Packs in combination with Optifine if you want the highest fps-rate possible for your computer.
How to install UHC PvP Texture Packs 1.12.2/1.11.2?
If you don't know how to install the Genesis Resource Pack just look below, we'll provide you a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Genesis Pack Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Genesis PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to "options" then.
4. Navigate from "options" > "Resource Packs" > "Open resource packs folder".
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.
Genesis UHC PvP Texture Pack is featured in Packs of the Week
Last Updated on