GearPlus Texture Pack [32x] was created by Nate33730. This pack only works with Optifine. If you do not have Optifine this pack will just not work. To make sure you get the best game experience possible we strongly recommend using this Texture Pack in combination with Optifine. For the best PvP experience, we recommend you use Minecraft version 1.8 or 1.7.
This texture pack adds a wide array of weapons, armor, and other textures to for you to use. You have total freedom on which ones you want to use. What makes this even better is it does not replace that much blocks or particles so you can freely use it along with any other PvP Texture pack or resource pack that you want to use.
The textures are very remarkable and it has a very impressive and immersive design. It will transform your Minecraft world into something else. You can experiment and combine on which textures you want it to use with. You can also use the new textures of the weapons and armors to swap out the vanilla set.
If you love this pack and want to have more in the future, you can show your love to Nate33730. You can support him by making videos and uploading it. Remember to properly tag him and give where credit is due. Want more packs? You can check more texture packs over here.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the GearPlus Texture Pack [32x] from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to “options” then.
4. Navigate from “options” > “Resource Packs” > “Open resource packs folder”.
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.
GearPlus Texture Pack [32x]