DustStorm Galaxy PvP Resource Pack 1.12.2 is one of the most famous PvP texture packs right now. It has been download millions of times by gamers throughout the entire world. This includes people ranging from Russia to the United States up to Asia.
This PvP Texture pack is usually used by UHC players to improve their PvP feel. It also improves FPS, reduces lag and gives you better response times. It is purple and violet themed. This means that through the new colors, you can feel like you are outside in the Galaxy as you PvP your way through all your potential enemies.
If you love this pack and want to have more in the future, you can show your love to DUSTSTORM_YT. You can check his Youtube Channel to support him. You can check more PVP packs over here.
To make sure you get the best game experience possible we strongly recommend using PvP Texture Pack in combination with Optifine. For the best PvP experience, we recommend you use Minecraft version 1.8 or 1.7.
DustStorm Galaxy PvP Resource Pack 1.12.2 Installation Guide
How to install DustStorm Galaxy PvP Resource Pack 1.12.2?
If you don’t know how to install this texture pack just look below, we’ll provide you with a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the DustStorm Galaxy PvP Resource Pack 1.12.2 from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to “options” then.
4. Navigate from “options” > “Resource Packs” > “Open resource packs folder”.
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.