The pack we’ll review for you today was made by “JustPacks” and got released a couple weeks ago. Drifter 256x PvP Texture Pack is a very smooth UHC/PotPvP Texture Pack. If you like the Drifter 256x you should definitely check out the creators twitter account where you can even buy your very own personal pack and support their youtube-channel. The Drifter UHC PvP Texture Pack fully supports Minecraft version 1.8 and 1.7. Moreover the Pack comes with very smooth 256x Textures. We recommend to always use PvP Texture Packs in combination with Optifine to get the best fps-rate possible for your computer. If you like this Pack you should check out our UHC PvP Texture Pack category where you can also find most of iSparkton’s recent releases.
How to install UHC PvP Texture Packs 1.12.2/1.11.2?
If you don’t know how to install the Drifter 256x UHC PvP Texture Pack just look down below, we’ve provided you a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Drifter 256x PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to “options” then.
4. Navigate from “options” > “Resource Packs” > “Open resource packs folder”.
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.