Dragon's Edge Resource Pack
Dragon's Edge Resource Pack was created by Skitto493 and it is based on the dragon slayer themed blocks and equipment. This pack is complete with a new user interface and a new look for all the weapons and armors as if you are playing an RPG game and ready to slay those bad big dragons.
Dragon's Edge Resource Pack runs on 32x resolution and is best played with 1.8.1 version of the game. The pack contains dark medieval themed environments filled with that Role Playing Game and dungeons and dragons looking atmosphere.
If you love this pack and want to have more in the future, you can show your love to SKITTO493. You can check his Youtube Channel to support him. You can check more PVP packs over here.
To make sure you get the best game experience possible we strongly recommend using PvP Texture Pack in combination with Optifine. For the best PvP experience, we recommend you use Minecraft version 1.8 or 1.7.
Dragon's Edge Resource Pack 1.8.8
How to install Dragon's Edge Resource Pack?
If you don’t know how to install the Dragon's Edge Resource Pack 1.8.8 just look below, we’ll provide you with a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Dragon's Edge Resource Pack 1.8.8 from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to “options” then.
4. Navigate from “options” > “Resource Packs” > “Open resource packs folder”.
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.