Dragonfruit Revamp PvP Texture Pack [128x] is specifically created for Player vs Player action. It is dedicated for all the Potion PvP and Ultra Hardcore PvP aficionados. This texture pack was created by iSparkton on mid-October 2018. It runs on 12x resolution and is best played with Minecraft 1.8 like how PvP texture packs should be played on.
Dragonfruit Revamp PvP Texture Pack [128x] consists of aquamarine and aqua blue color schemes. This includes a very beautiful aqua blue night sky with semi-realistic clouds. another feature of this pack is the custom weapons, armor sets, tools and particles which gives you a different sensation when pawning some noobs.
To make sure you get the best game experience possible we strongly recommend using PvP Texture Pack in combination with Optifine. For the best PvP experience, we recommend you use Minecraft version 1.8 or 1.7.
How to install Dragonfruit Revamp PvP Texture Pack [128x]?
If you don’t know how to install the Dragonfruit Revamp PvP Texture Pack [128x] just look below, we’ll provide you with a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Dragonfruit Revamp PvP Texture Pack [128x] from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to “options” then.
4. Navigate from “options” > “Resource Packs” > “Open resource packs folder”.
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.