Dragon Ball Z PvP Texture Pack Revamp [32X] was created by iSparkton for all those Dragin Ball Z fans out there who would love to cross-over Minecraft and their favorite anime into one. This Dragon Ball Z PvP Texture Pack includes some very cool aura like armor like that of Dragon Ball and a very great looking sky. This PvP Texture pack is mainly orange and yellow since it follows the color scheme of Dragon Ball Z. It also features flaming aura armors, cool looking weapons, and a very smooth and good FPS.
iSparkton has mentioned that upon creating this smooth and awesome PvP texture pack he didn’t really want to make it orange and yellow but he wanted to go with the flow and follow the Dragon Ball Z lore.
One of the top features of this revamp is the very smooth textures, the amazing particles, and nice looking potions. The Resource Pack supports Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8, 1.7.4/1.7 and most previous versions but seems to be made for usage with Minecraft 1.8 and 1.7.
How to install UHC PvP Texture Packs 1.12.2/1.11.2?
If you don’t know how to install the Dragon Ball Z [32x] Revamp PvP Texture Pack just look below, we’ll provide you with a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Dragon Ball Z [32x] Revamp PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to “options” then.
4. Navigate from “options” > “Resource Packs” > “Open resource packs folder”.
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.
Dragon Ball Z PvP Texture Pack Revamp [32X]