Demon 16x PvP Texture Pack was made and submitted by “PandaTye“. With around 80 Subscribers he’s a really unknown pack maker yet. However, his packs are very popular tho. His latest creation, it’s called “Demon 16x Pack” even got featured in iSparkton’s #98 Pack of the Week series. It comes with mostly very FPS-Friendly 16×16 PvP-Textures. Primary color of this Resource Pack is Red. The Demon 16x PvP Texture Pack seems to mainly support Minecraft 1.8.X and 1.7.X versions. However, most of it’s textures should also work with Minecraft 1.12 or 1.11. We strongly recommend to always use PvP Texture Packs in combination with with Optifine to ensure you’ll get the highest framerate possible for your Computer.
Video about Demon 16x PvP Texture Pack
How to install Demon 16x PvP Texture Pack 1.12.2-1.7?
If you don’t know how to install the Demon 16x PvP Texture Pack just look below, we provide you a short tutorial. This installation guide should work with all versions of the game. Always be sure to download PvP Texture Packs from the official download link!
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine HD.
2. Download the Demon 16x PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to “options” then.
4. Navigate from “options” > “Resource Packs” > “Open resource packs folder”.
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.