The Danteh Green Revamp [16x] PvP Texture Pack was created by iSparkton on September 2018. It is a revamp of the famous Danteh Green PvP Texture Pack. It is at 16x which means that it has amazing FPS. Even though it is at a lower resolution this pack still looks very great. The color scheme is very consistent and the overall look of it is clean and smooth.
The Danteh Green Revamp [16x] PvP Texture Pack features green and emerald themed colors. This includes green armors, weapons, potion particles, and more. Another reason why we think this pack deserves a perfect score on our ratings chart is its amazingly beautiful night sky! The atmosphere looks great as you wander off on a beautiful sky with green space particles and dark themed clouds.
If you are a fan of green-themed 16x resource packs then this is definitely one to cop!
To make sure you get the best game experience possible we strongly recommend using PvP Texture Pack in combination with Optifine. For the best PvP experience, we recommend you use Minecraft version 1.8 or 1.7.
How to install UHC PvP Texture Packs 1.12.2/1.11.2?
If you don’t know how to install The Danteh Green Revamp [16x] PvP Texture Pack just look below, we’ll provide you with a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Danteh Green Revamp [16x] PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to “options” then.
4. Navigate from “options” > “Resource Packs” > “Open resource packs folder”.
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.