Minecraft PvP Texture Pack “Clean Faithful” by AcePacks. Minecraft PvP Texture Pack comes with LowFire, Clean Inventory. The Textures are based on 32×32 Resolution. It works with Minecraft 1.9.4, 1.9.2, 1.8.9, 1.8.8, 1.8.6/7, 1.7.10 and most previous versions. We recommend using PvP Texture Packs in combination with Optifine for higher FPS-rates. You may also like Solrflare Faithful PvP Edit. Textures may be 1.12/1.11 compatible. But to use the pack with other versions you may need to change some numbers in the pack properties.
How to install Minecraft PvP Texture Pack Clean Faithful?
Simple 3-step installation below is recommended!
- Run Minecraft.
- Navigate from “options” > “Resource Packs” > “Open resource packs folder”.
- Drag and drop the pack into the folder that just opened.
Video about PvP Texture Pack Clean Faithful
Download PvP Resource Pack 1.9.4, 1.8.9, 1.7.10 Download
best default edit I’ve ever seen
i want to download it how do i do it
there is a download link below, afterwards just follow these easy steps,
Simple 6-step installation below is recommended!
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Stamina V2 Animated PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to “options” then.
4. Navigate from “options” > “Resource Packs” > “Open resource packs folder”.
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.
Didnt work for me
Do you have a .zip or a extracted folder from the zip? If its a “.zip” then extract it as a “folder”.
WOW nice texture pack man