The pack we'll review for you today was made by "imForrest" and got released a couple weeks ago. Chrome Sky PvP Texture Pack is mainly meant for PotPvPers/UHCPvPers. If you like the Chrome Sky you should definitely check out the creators YouTube channel where you can even buy your very own personal pack and support the channel. The Chrome Sky UHC PvP Texture Pack was made for Minecraft version 1.8 and 1.7. Moreover the Pack comes with very smooth 256x Textures. However, we strongly recommend using PvP Texture Packs in combination with Optifine to get the best fps-rate possible for your computer. If you like this Pack you should check out our UHC PvP Texture Pack category where you can also find most of iSparkton's recent releases.
How to install UHC PvP Texture Packs 1.12.2/1.11.2?
If you don't know how to install the Chrome Sky 256x UHC PvP Texture Pack just look down below, we've provided you a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Chrome Sky 256x PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to "options" then.
4. Navigate from "options" > "Resource Packs" > "Open resource packs folder".
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.
The Pack is featured in iSparkton's new "Packs Of The Week" episode
Last Updated on