Christmas PvP UHC Texture Pack [128x] was created by DustStorm for the 1.8 version of Minecraft. This texture pack was made specifically so that Minecraft players can enjoy the holiday season of Christmas while kicking butt in Minecraft. This pack makes players feel the essence and spirit of the season while they PvP with other players in Christmas themed fashion.
Christmas PvP UHC Texture Pack [128x] features candy cane color inspired diamond weaponry and diamond armor sets. This pack also runs on 128x resolution making it absolutely lovely for the eyes. Another great feature of the pack is it's very detailed blocks and ores.
Originally this pack was designed to suite UHC PvP however it also makes a really great texture pack to use with survival and creative mode.
To make sure you get the best game experience possible we strongly recommend using PvP Texture Pack in combination with Optifine. For the best PvP experience, we recommend you use Minecraft version 1.8 or 1.7.
How to install Christmas PvP UHC Texture Pack [128x]
If you don’t know how to install the Christmas PvP UHC Texture Pack [128x] just look below, we’ll provide you with a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Christmas PvP UHC Texture Pack [128x] from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to “options” then.
4. Navigate from “options” > “Resource Packs” > “Open resource packs folder”.
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.
Christmas PvP UHC Texture Pack [128x] by DustStorm