The pack we’ll review for you today was made by “Carthia” and comes with FPS-fiendly 16×16 PvP Textures. Chlorophyll 16x PvP Texture Pack is a new UHC/PotPvP Texture Pack that fully supports Minecraft version 1.8 and 1.7 and got released around end of March by Carthia. If you like this Pack you should definitely also check out our UHC PvP Texture Pack category where you can find most of Carthia’s and iSparkton’s recent releases. Moreover you should definitely check out Carthia’s youtube-channel. To ensure getting the best FPS-rate possible for your Computer always be sure to use PvP Resource Packs in combination with Optifine.
How to install UHC PvP Texture Packs 1.12.2/1.11.2?
If you don’t know how to install the Fps Friendly Chlorophyll 16x UHC PvP Texture Pack just look down below, we’ve provided you a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Chlorophyll 16x PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to “options” then.
4. Navigate from “options” > “Resource Packs” > “Open resource packs folder”.
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.