The pack we'll review for you today was made by "Carthia" and got released a couple weeks ago. Cerise 32x PvP Texture Pack is a UHC/PotPvP Texture Pack which was released in march 2018. The pvp resource pack fully supports Minecraft version 1.8 and 1.7. Moreover it features mostly FPS-friendly 32x Textures. If you like this Pack you should check out our UHC PvP Texture Pack category where you can also find most of iSparkton's recent releases. Moreover you should definitely check out the creators youtube-channel. To ensure getting the best FPS-rate possible for your Computer be sure to use this Resource Pack in combination with Optifine.
How to install UHC PvP Texture Packs 1.12.2/1.11.2?
If you don't know how to install the Cerise 32x PvP Texture Pack just look down below, we've provided you a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. Always be sure to download packs from the official download links!
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Cerise 32x PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to "options" then.
4. Navigate from "options" > "Resource Packs" > "Open resource packs folder".
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.
Cerise 32x PvP Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8 & 1.7
Last Updated on