The Brndy Rose Gold Revamp Pack is a redesign of the original Brndy Rose Gold Pack. The new revamped version was created by iSparkton and was released on June 2018. Brndy Rose Gold Pack is a famous pack in the UHC community which was originally made for a YouTuber as a 10K special. The 128x resolution from the resolution has transformed the original 32x pack into a smooth and aesthetic pack.
One of the top features of this revamp is the very smooth textures, the amazing particles, and nice looking potions. The Resource Pack supports Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8, 1.7.4/1.7 and most previous versions but seems to be made for usage with Minecraft 1.8 and 1.7.
How to install UHC PvP Texture Packs 1.12.2/1.11.2?
If you don’t know how to install the Brndy Rose Gold Revamp Pack [128x] just look below, we’ll provide you a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Brndy Rose Gold Revamp PvP Texture Pack [128x] from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to “options” then.
4. Navigate from “options” > “Resource Packs” > “Open resource packs folder”.
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.
Brndy Rose Gold Revamp PvP Texture Pack [128x]
PvP Texture Pack Rose Gold [32x] Download
Download Links of Brndy Rose Gold Revamp PvP Texture Pack [128x] are listed below:
Pack submitted by iSparkton