The Original Blue PvP Texture Pack was created by Latenci in 2016. It was known to be one of the most popular PvP UHC Texture packs back in the day. As the name suggests it is a blue-themed PvP pack with a custom sky.
On of July 2018, iSparkton has released a revamp in honor of Latencia’s blue PvP Texture pack and has made it even better with the 128x resolution. This revamp features a custom nice vibrant sky, blue themed weapons and armor, and a very smooth FPS. This texture pack has been considered as one of the coolest pvp texture pack 1.8.9 ever created.
How to install UHC PvP Texture Packs 1.12.2/1.11.2?
If you don’t know how to install the Blue PvP Texture Pack Revamp [128x]Revamp just look below, we’ll provide you with a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Blue PvP Texture Pack Revamp [128x] from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to “options” then.
4. Navigate from “options” > “Resource Packs” > “Open resource packs folder”.
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.
Blue PvP Texture Pack Revamp [128x] Download