The high-resolution resource pack we’ll review for you today was made and submitted by “xRayhan” & “Vanora“. It got published in March of year 2018. The Azora 256x PvP Textures come in very smooth 256×256 resolution. Moreover the Azora 256x PvP Texture Pack was featured in iSparkton’s new “#96 Packs of the Week” episode. The PvP Resource Pack supports Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8, 1.7.4/1.7 and most previous versions but seems to be made for usage with Minecraft 1.8 and 1.7. If you like this UHC Pack you should definitely check out xRayhan’s & Vanora’s YouTube-Channels to support them. However, we strongly recommend using PvP Texture Packs in combination with Optifine if you want the highest fps-rate possible for your computer.
How to install UHC PvP Texture Packs 1.12.2/1.11.2?
If you don’t know how to install the Azora 256x PvP Texture Pack just look below, we’ll provide you a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. Always be sure to download Resource Packs from the official download urls.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Azora 256x PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to “options” then.
4. Navigate from “options” > “Resource Packs” > “Open resource packs folder”.
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.
Azora 256x PvP Texture Pack Download
Download Links of Azora 256x Pack [16x] are listed below
Azora 256x OFFICIAL DL [1.8/1.7]
do you happen to like this pack?
Peter, thanks to you I can find better texture packs. So thank you so much.