The Original Azert PvP Texture Pack was created by iSparkton in 2016. It was very popular back in the day and was being used by high profile individuals such as Verzide and plenty more. If we try and ride our time machines and turn back time, we can clearly remember that this pack was absolutely very smooth. BUT, since ISparkton is awesome, he has made it even smoother than before in this Revamp.
In Partnership with ISparkton, minecraft-resourcepacks.com has released this pack especially for those who want to try the PvP Texture pack on [64X]. This revamp features a custom night sky, blue themed weapons and armor, and a very smooth FPS.
One of the top features of this revamp is the very smooth textures, the amazing particles, and nice looking potions. The Resource Pack supports Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8, 1.7.4/1.7 and most previous versions but seems to be made for usage with Minecraft 1.8 and 1.7.
How to install UHC PvP Texture Packs 1.12.2/1.11.2?
If you don’t know how to install the Azert PvP Texture Pack [64x] Revamp just look below, we’ll provide you with a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Azert [64x] Revamp PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to “options” then.
4. Navigate from “options” > “Resource Packs” > “Open resource packs folder”.
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.
Azert PvP Texture Pack [64x] Revamp Download