The FPS-friendly pack we'll review for you today was made by "Cesu" and got released a couple weeks ago. Aster 16x PvP Texture Pack is very new UHC/PotPvP Texture Pack that fully supports Minecraft version 1.8 and 1.7. Moreover the Aster PvP Pack comes with FPS-friendly 16x Textures. If you like this UHC Pack you should check out our UHC PvP Texture Pack category where you can also find most of iSparkton's recent releases. Moreover you should definitely check out the creators youtube-channel. To ensure getting the best FPS-rate possible for your Computer be sure to use this Resource Pack in combination with Optifine.
How to install UHC PvP Texture Packs 1.12.2/1.11.2?
If you don't know how to install the Aster 16x UHC PvP Texture Pack just look down below, we've provided you a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Aster 16x PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to "options" then.
4. Navigate from "options" > "Resource Packs" > "Open resource packs folder".
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.
Aster 16x Pack is featured in iSparkton's "Packs Of The Week"