Asiimov PvP Texture Pack features nice frame rates and replaces your current weapon and armor sets with cooler looking ones. It also features lowfire making it very ideal for PvP. Download this pack for hardcore PvP action while having very detailed graphics in Minecraft.
If you love this pack and want to have more in the future, you can show your love to SimonGamesHD. You can check his Youtube Channel to support him. You can check more PVP packs over here.
To make sure you get the best game experience possible we strongly recommend using PvP Texture Pack in combination with Optifine. For the best PvP experience, we recommend you use Minecraft version 1.8 or 1.7.
How to install UHC PvP Texture Packs 1.12.2/1.11.2?
If you don’t know how to install the Asiimov PvP Texture Pack just look below, we’ll provide you with a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Asiimov PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to “options” then.
4. Navigate from “options” > “Resource Packs” > “Open resource packs folder”.
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.
Asiimov PvP Texture Pack Download