Asiimov PvP Texture Pack is a vintage texture pack which is used mainly for PvP and UHC for Minecraft 1.8. This texture pack might be aged but it is still very smooth, and pretty much ahead of its time during its creation. Asiimov PvP Texture Pack features very smooth FPS with super high details despite the fact that it is low resolution.
Asiimov PvP Texture Pack features nice frame rates and replaces your current weapon and armor sets with cooler looking ones. It also features lowfire making it very ideal for PvP. Download this pack for hardcore PvP action while having very detailed graphics in Minecraft.
To make sure you get the best game experience possible we strongly recommend using PvP Texture Pack in combination with Optifine. For the best PvP experience, we recommend you use Minecraft version 1.8 or 1.7.
How to install UHC PvP Texture Packs 1.12.2/1.11.2?
If you don’t know how to install the Asiimov PvP Texture Pack just look below, we’ll provide you with a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Asiimov PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to “options” then.
4. Navigate from “options” > “Resource Packs” > “Open resource packs folder”.
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.
Asiimov PvP Texture Pack Download
Last Updated on