The Arcane UHC PvP Texture Pack [256x] was released on August 2018 by iSparkton. This pack is originally made by iSparkton. It features purple themed weapons and armor. The blocks really pretty good and the gore factor is great. This PvP Texture Pack is UHC meaning it's ultra-hardcore for pro players.
Ultra hardcore texture packs are known to be used by pro players in tournaments. If you think you are good enough to play a UHC Texture pack then go ahead. This pack is for you!
Items, weapons, blocks, and armor in this PvP texture pack are themed violet/purple. This also features a custom dark sky with purple stars, clouds and many more. If you love purple and violet then this PvP Texture pack will suit you well.
How to install UHC PvP Texture Packs 1.12.2/1.11.2?
If you don’t know how to install the Arcane UHC PvP Texture Pack [256x] Revamp just look below, we’ll provide you with a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Arcane UHC PvP Texture Pack [256x] from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to “options” then.
4. Navigate from “options” > “Resource Packs” > “Open resource packs folder”.
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.