This pack features cute and at the same time awesome looking textures including new blocks, items, PvP items, weapons, armors, and more. It transforms your entire game into a cute but at the same time daring game. It will make your Minecraft’s pixel like looks into something that you can see on TV. Basically makes your environment into an Anime.
To make sure you get the best game experience possible we strongly recommend using PvP Texture Pack in combination with Optifine. For the best PvP experience, we recommend you use Minecraft version 1.8 or 1.7.
If you love this pack and want to have more in the future, you can show your love to DevGirl Neko. You can check his Youtube Channel to support him. You can also go and make videos and reviews of the pack. Remember to always give credit. Want to see other Texture packs? You can check more PVP packs over here.
How to install UHC PvP Texture Packs 1.12.2/1.11.2?
If you don’t know how to install the Animesque HD Resource Pack [64x] just look below, we’ll provide you with a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Animesque HD Resource Pack [64x] from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to “options” then.
4. Navigate from “options” > “Resource Packs” > “Open resource packs folder”.
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.
Animesque HD Resource Pack [64x]