Ultra V1 Revamp was created by Endrp and iSparkton in early September 2018. This 16x resource pack is a revamp of the famous Ultra V1 pack. According to one of his videos, iSparkton has stated that Endrp has created most of this texture due to his very hectic schedule. With the skills of both these talented pack makers, you will be thrilled of the cool collaborative work they have done on this PvP texture pack.
This PvP texture pack features gold and yellow themed weapons and armors. The Golden apple looks amazingly clean and nice. The particles and the gore factor of this pack are also very admirable.
If you are a fan of 16x resource packs then this is definitely one to cop!
To make sure you get the best game experience possible we strongly recommend using PvP Texture Pack in combination with Optifine. For the best PvP experience, we recommend you use Minecraft version 1.8 or 1.7.
How to install UHC PvP Texture Packs 1.12.2/1.11.2?
If you don’t know how to install the Ultra V1 Revamp PvP Texture Pack [16x] just look below, we’ll provide you with a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Ultra V1 Revamp PvP Texture Pack [16x] from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to “options” then.
4. Navigate from “options” > “Resource Packs” > “Open resource packs folder”.
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.