ZeCraft Resource Pack was created by DelTaz in 2016. This 16x resource pack redefines the meaning of 16x. It makes your low-resolution Minecraft into a very clean and clear game. It changes the entire world and enhances graphics by multiple folds. This pack ambitiously turns your 16x resolution to make the graphics way better.
ZeCraft not only makes your world more beautiful, it adds more vibrant colors and rejuvenates the entire look. All the blocks look perfect and the characters also look smoother. Being low resolution makes it not affect FPS. You should have smooth gameplay and an authentic feel when you use this resource pack.
If you are a fan of 16x resource packs then this is definitely one to cop!
To make sure you get the best game experience possible we strongly recommend using PvP Texture Pack in combination with Optifine. For the best PvP experience, we recommend you use Minecraft version 1.8 or 1.7.
How to install UHC PvP Texture Packs 1.12.2/1.11.2?
If you don’t know how to install the ZeCraft Minecraft Texture Pack [16x] just look below, we’ll provide you with a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the ZeCraft Minecraft Texture Pack [16x] from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to “options” then.
4. Navigate from “options” > “Resource Packs” > “Open resource packs folder”.
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.
ZeCraft Minecraft Texture Pack [16x] Download
Last Updated on